Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Diary of a Military spouse: working vs stay-at-home

Working wife:
Day 1 hectic but satisfying 
Day 145: I took a sick day to be home by myself
Day 289: what is this "fun" thing they keep talking about? I'm drowning in chores and a constant work load
Day 568: ALL I WANT IS A STAY-CATION! But I know all I'll end up doing is laundry and cleaning the house. 

Stay at home:
Day 1: stayed in my pajamas
Day 145: I took a sick day but the kids just laughed at me and asked for lunch
Day 289: I did all the housework and decided we could have a little fun. However, there's still 5 days left until payday so it has to be "free" kind of fun. Like the playground or water sprinkler.
Day 568: ALL I WANT IS TO BE AWAY FROM EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. But it has to be cheap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment